Sunday, July 3, 2011

Our Bag Drier

Hey, frugal friends, do you reuse your ziploc bags?  Oh, come on now!   Admit that you do!  Well, I reuse my ziploc bags until they have holes in them rendering them useless for food storage.  I grew up doing this, but never had a really good way to dry them.  For Christmas one year, my ingenious husband made me this bag drier.



What you need:
  • Flat piece of wood
  • dowels
  • wood glue
  • stain
  • polyurethane
  • paint brushes

Instructions:
  1. Take a flat piece of wood and drill as many holes as bags you wish to dry.
  2. Use wood glue to glue dowels in place.  Let dry.
  3. Stain and coat with 3 layers of polyurethane.  

Now, you have a handy bag drier!  Truth be told, we even gave a friend one of these for a wedding present!

No comments:

Post a Comment