Friday, February 3, 2012

Making Up for Lost Time

I think my little guys with big heads are really trying to make up for lost time.  This is what they ate yesterday (in addition to nursing six times):

  • 1/2 cup uncooked quick oats (cooked of course)
  • 1 banana 
  • 1 avocado
  • 1 cup of tomato corn soup
  • 1 piece of cheesy cornbread
  • 2 egg yolks
  • the leftover breakfast oatmeal~3/4 cups cooked (no honey of course)
  • 4 oz. whole milk yogurt
  • another cup of tomato corn soup
  • another piece of cheesy cornbread
  • some cheese cubes (Matthew was not a fan, so Jonathan ate all of it)
  • another 4 oz. whole milk yogurt
  • an inestimable quantity of apple sauce (added to oatmeal, avocado, yogurt, eggs...I know it  sounds really gross, but they love it!)
I don't know if increasing our grocery budget by $50 a month is going to be enough, but, honestly, that doesn't matter to me.  I am just so happy that these guys are gaining weight and seem like normal Mobley babies now!

1 comment: