Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Goodbye, Abraham

Our little guy, Abraham, breathed his last breath early this morning. He was a great kitty, and we really will miss him lots. He had a few quirks, but they were the sort that made us all laugh. Mary officiated a funeral service for him this evening, and he now lies in the ground beneath the bird feeder.
Is it dinner time yet?
Who says you need wings to fly?

Go ahead and try to take my picture!

It's easier to catch Sarah's tail than mine!

Now that I got up here, how do I get down?

You're taking me with you, aren't you?

He would have made a perfect Boppy pillow!
Ahhh, you found me!

Yikes!  That hurts, Maggie, but I love the attention!

These shoes are really comfortable!

Thanks for the blanket, Mary!

This is actually pretty comfy!

It was a little difficult to play board games with the little guy around!


1 comment:

  1. What a nice tribute to Abraham. While it is not easy losing him, I am sure he is happy in his special resting spot.

    ReplyDelete