Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Tenth Anniversary

David and I recently celebrated our tenth anniversary!  God's grace brought us together and God's grace keeps us together.  We've had lots of ups and lots of downs and now we have lots of kids, too! 

The traditional gift for the tenth anniversary is aluminum/tin.  The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of aluminum is Coke. Fortunately, David gave the aluminum/tin thing more thought than that, though, and came up with something more sentimental than a can of Coke.  He gave me this beautiful box, which he made out of cans in all his spare time at work.  Inside the box was a beautiful poem, too.  Since we Mobleys celebrate every special occasion with chocolate, he even recruited a friend to pick up a frozen yogurt pie from TCBY.  Super duper yummo!  It definitely was the BEST tenth anniversary I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment