Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Husband is a Super Hero!

I like lizards.  Really, I do.  Outside or in a cage.  I found this little guy when I was vacuuming the living room floor.  At first, I thought it was pretty neat.  I called Mary over to take a look.  (Poor Maggie missed all the excitement because she was sleeping.)  Then, my mind went racing and I started thinking about the fact that this guy can crawl on walls and climb into cribs with my precious little boys!  Insert very, very, very loud shriek!  Super Hero David left work to come to my rescue.  He nabbed the little guy with his bare hands, posed for a quick picture and transported him back outside WHERE HE BELONGS!

If that's not enough to convince you of David's Super Hero status, let me tell you, he let me sleep until 7:00 am this morning.

Okay,  I know you really are convinced now, but it does not end there.  He took apart my laptop.  I mean really apart, like he unscrewed things, removed the hard drive and the CD drive and opened the whole thing up.  He closed the connection with a piece of metal and some glue and now it works again! 

What would I do without him???

No comments:

Post a Comment