Monday, November 7, 2011

Super Easy Chicken

I recently signed up to take someone dinner on a Saturday.  Super brilliant given that Saturdays are already jam-packed with soccer and grocery shopping and yard work and Sunday School prep and lesson plans.  I decided to try out a new crock pot recipe that I found in Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly.  This has got to be the easiest recipe on the planet and filled our house with a wonderfully delicious aroma.

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 package Italian dressing mix
1 cup chicken broth (I used 1 bullion cube dissolved in 1 cup boiling water)

  1. Put chicken breasts in crock pot.
  2. Sprinkle Italian dressing mix on top.
  3. Pour chicken broth over top.
  4. Cook on low for 8 hours.  
Sorry there's no picture, but trust me, this recipe is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment