Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mocha Frappuccino Recipe

I am not a coffee drinker.  When my sister and I were little, we used to get to make my mom's coffee (she drank instant coffee).  You know what?  Every once in a while, I would sneak a sip of the "adult drink."  Guess what?  It tasted AWFUL!  Sometime in graduate school, I discovered mochas and frappuccinos.  Yummy taste, yucky price! 

For many years, I have been content with the quantity of caffeine in a cup of black tea.  In March, we had twin boys.  Take a look at these cuties!  They are really even this cute, when they need to eat every two hours:)


So, I set out to develop a homemade mocha frappuccino recipe.  Here it is:

Fill up a blender container with 2 cups of ice.

Add one cup of hot coffee.

Add one cup of milk (I use skim).

Add 2 T of chocolate milk mix and 1 T of sugar.

Blend and pour into a tall glass.

Voila!  WARNING:  Be prepared to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment