Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Newly Organized Kids' Bathroom


After nine months I finally became sufficiently frustrated with the lack of organization in the kids' bathroom. It seemed I was always in search of a hairbrush or hanging a washcloth that was left on the counter or retrieving someone's toothbrush from a sibling's mouth! A google search led me to this.  That was exactly what we needed!  So, David went to the hardware store and bought five hose clamps, five hooks, and one big piece of wood.  He sawed the wood into five equal pieces.  I went to Target and bought red, purple, and blue plastic cups, painted and mod-podged the wood.  Then, David attached the hose clamps and hooks to the wood and attached the wood to the wall.  So far, the new organization is working out great, which is to say that washcloths are being hung up to dry and toothbrushes and hairbrushes are easily found in the appropriate cups (not in siblings' mouths)!  I'm so thankful for my handy husband who is ever willing to execute my crazy home-improvement projects!

2 comments: