Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Fourth Bedroom

Before Josiah was born, we joked about making our walk-in closet his bedroom. Ha, ha, ha! We're not laughing any more. On the first day of our staycation (more pics to come) David and I transformed our three-bedroom house into a four-bedroom house! We played our traditional roles very well. I did the reorganizing. David handled the disassembling and reassembling, you know, the part that "requires" power tools! I am realizing more and more that when you have five kids, you really need to think outside the box. In a way, I feel a little bit like a crummy mama having my baby sleep in the closet, but this way the little sleepless wonder is only waking mama and daddy and not his older brothers, who are more prone to the terrible "t" word when they are sleep-deprived!  And, as you can see from the pictures below, with proper organization, there is plenty of room for everything.  After all, all the little guy needs is a place to sleep, a place for diaper changes, and a place to store clothes.
Josiah's new bedroom!
The rest of the closet.  Yep, my husband has more clothes than me.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment