Thursday, October 27, 2011

Musings About Life With Twins


  1. Daily time with the Lord is a necessity.
  2. A shower is a luxury.
  3. A four-hour block of sleep is heavenly.
  4. A trip to Wal-Mart qualifies as a social outing.
  5. Twins do everything at the same time, EXCEPT sleep.
  6. There is a faster and more efficient way to do everything and I will find it!
  7. Pasta with sauce out of the jar constitutes a good home-cooked meal and can be served three or more times a week.
  8. I had some thought about memory or the lack thereof, but I already forget what it was!
  9. When you are sleep-deprived and don't have your eyeballs in, even the best of parents will occasionally confuse their cherubs.
  10. The best gift that a friend can give is a phone call with encouraging words.
  11. I have found it necessary to possess every baby contraption known to man: exersaucer, swing, bouncy, jumperoo, bumbo, activity gym.  You name it.  I need it.
  12. My heart just melts at the sight of these guys holding hands, touching heads and smiling at me in their almost toothless way!

No comments:

Post a Comment