Friday, March 30, 2012

The Mobley Facelift Part 3

If I had to choose a favorite room, it would definitely be the kitchen! Most of the facelift action for the kitchen took place behind closed doors. I removed the shelf paper from the cabinets and drawers because it was always moving around and really bothered me. I purged some things that I haven't used since we moved to this house and consolidated and reorganized others. This made space in the cabinets for the appliances that I don't use at least once a day, leaving only the bread machine, espresso machine, and hot water pot on the counters.  
This is the view as you enter the kitchen from the dining room.

This is the view as you enter the kitchen from the living room.

This is the view as you enter the kitchen from the front room.
Check out the organized pantry and the cutey looking for trouble!


No comments:

Post a Comment