Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Mobley Face Lift

In case you haven't noticed, I've not been blogging as much lately. David and I have been really busy giving our home a face lift of sorts. I love organizing, but I find decorating challenging.  Nonetheless, I have found this face lift process enjoyable!  Tonight I'm going to start showing you our transformed house.  I'll begin with the front room. That's what we call it because it's at the front of the house...maybe family room would be a better name for it.

 Previously, the main attraction in this room was my elliptical machine, a.k.a. Mama's exerciser. It's found a new home upstairs.  We also had two bookshelves in this room, one found  a new home in the living room and the other upstairs with the exerciser.  
This is the view as you enter the house.  I think Sarah thought I was photographing her!

As you enter the house, this is the view to the right.  I found the table pictured on sale at Target and the wall hanging at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

And this is the view as you exit through the front door.  Previously the rocking chair was in our bedroom and the table was in the living room.

And check out this organized closet...usually, I dread opening it for fear of something falling on top of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment