Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Josiah Loves Solids!

Among other exciting world events this past week, Josiah started eating solid foods! I was in no rush to start feeding Josiah solids for several reasons.
  1. I don't mind changing the purely-breastfed-baby diapers at all, but the solid-eating-variety really stinks!
  2. Introducing solids takes time--time to prepare the food and time to spoon-feed it to the baby. Time is something that's hard to come by these days!
  3. I really want to hold on to this final baby-stage as long as possible!  Seriously, why does this little guy have to grow up?
My girls, on the other hand, were eager for Josiah to start eating "real food". So, I finally relinquished my hold on babyhood this past week.  I really expected that Josiah wouldn't like solids at all.  Boy, was I wrong!  This kid loves to eat and he's a pretty adorable spectacle!
  
 


2 comments: