Tuesday, March 5, 2013

June's Goal: Complete photo albums for 2011 and 2012


Okay, so I was totally the student who started the project on the day it was assigned. So, I guess it's not surprising that it's the beginning of March and I have completed my goal for the month of June! Actually, I just got started going through the photos when David went gallivanting through Europe and couldn't stop until I finished. Many thanks to David for keeping the kids entertained while I worked on laying out the 2011 photos! This time around, I ordered the albums from Costco. We are pretty happy with the final product, although the binding did end up cutting off some of the photos. If we end up ordering our 2013 album through Costco, I'll just avoid the page layouts with lots of pictures to circumvent this problem. (In case you are wondering, we generally make one photo album for each year.)  The annual photo album is always one of those projects that I totally love once I get started, but getting started is a little difficult for me because it is such a huge task.  I am so glad that we are caught up, and I really plan to make every effort not to get this far behind again!

No comments:

Post a Comment