Monday, June 25, 2012

My Creative Niche

At last, I found my creative niche!  My husband introduced me to some software that he uses for his work.  It's called OmniGraffle.  He does computational drug discovery work, and I'm not exactly sure what he does with this software, but I like to use it to make cards.  I am not an artistic person at all.  I struggle to draw a straight line with a ruler.  But, I do get algebra and geometry and could spend all my "free" time playing with OmniGraffle.  At this point, I think David is wishing he never introduced me to OmniGraffle!

Here's a sampling of my creations:

This one was for Mother's Day.
This one was for my nephew's high school graduation.

This one was for our dads for Father's Day.

This one was for David for Father's Day.
I made these cards for each of the girls to give to their friends before we move.  This one is for the girls.
And this one is for the boys.





No comments:

Post a Comment