Saturday, February 9, 2013

February's Goal: Watch David Install Ceiling Fans

Only nine days into February and I've already completed my goal for the month!  Yep, I sat on my bum and watched David install ceiling fans!  He did an excellent job, which one would expect since this is our third home and, hence, third set of fans.  Now we have ceiling fans in each of the three bedrooms and in the living room.  If I had my say in the matter, we'd also have fans in the kitchen and dining room, but the house was just not designed with that in mind.  What were they thinking, really?  They installed a sprinkler in the center of the dining room and a recessed light in the center of the kitchen.  I did take a picture of David hard at work, but it really didn't turn out, so you'll just have to take me at my word that this goal has really and truly been met:)  At some point in the future, I plan to post pictures of our house, so maybe you'll catch a glimpse of the finished product then!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you met your February goal and glad you now have some ceiling fans.

    ReplyDelete